Sunday, April 10, 2011

"I'll try anything once, twice if I like it..."

Well hello, blog.  I haven't been able to update in a awhile  I've been busy busy busy but I've still been up and at 'em.  It's been a great past week.   The weekends especially. The weekends have been packed with good eats! I went to a baseball game, my first major league baseball game as an adult! Of course I had to indulge in the various foods served at the GREAT AMERICAN PAST TIME EVENT!  So I did.  Hotdog with the fixins, cotton candy, peanuts, beer galore, etc.  It was a great time!  Then this weekend my brother visited me for a weekend adventure of fun.  My family is known for our love of food and boy did we indulge!  It hurt my wallet and my calorie intack was astronomical but it was worth it, and a ton of fun!


But it's back to the grind for me.  I have my workout written for tomorrow and my food cooked for the week, mostly.  It was my first time EVER cooking with lentils.  I ate that particular meal displayed in the second picture tonight. It was delicious!!!

Check it:

roasted veggies: sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, carrots

Green Lentil Veggie mash (recipe below)

This is two recipes from the same site mixed together.  The sweet and sour veggies and the Sweet and Sour Tofu (recipes link below) I'm also planning on putting it over brown rice.  I will be eating this tomorrow and I'll let you know how it is!!

Green Lentil Veggie Mash: recipe

Sweet and Sour veggies and tofu:  veggiestofu

No comments:

Post a Comment