Monday, March 14, 2011

A body at rest tends to stay at rest.

It's been so long since I've gone to the gym.  Maybe I've gotten lazy, but my lungs still sound like an 80-year woman who was a lifetime smoker when I let out a cough after a deep breath.  I mean that's not normal, I want it to go away.  I've decided though that whether it decides to stick with me a bit longer I'm returning to the gym on Wednesday.  (That is if I can move my neck, as it is quite stiff from whipping my head, and consequently my neck, back and forth for virtually the entire 3 minutes and 16 seconds of Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair." Yes, sometimes I do act like a 10 year old girl, so? Live a little.)

Despite not going to the gym I feel like it's getting late faster than a blink of the eye.  How did I ever have time to go the gym and cook dinner and go to work, etc etc.  I think daylight savings actually STOLE an hour from the day.  This is the new conspiracy theory I'm starting, I wonder if it'll spread like wild fire like those featured in Oliver Stone movies.  Let's see.

Despite my levels of inactivity (unless you count my walking back and forth the hallways at work and going to various preschools and watching preschoolers act a fool-- but really, kids DO say the darndest things!), I have been rather ravenous.  This is what I ate today:

Breakfast- blueberries in steal cut oats oatmeal with flax seed meal
Lunch: A LARGE salad
Baby spinach, broccoli slaw, tomatoes, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, hearts of palm, Newman's Own Blasamic Vinegrette dressing
Snack:  Lara bar.  (It was the best thing I've EVER eaten with only 4 ingredients)


Dinner: Spaghetti Squash.  recipe
Spaghetti Squash, grape tomatoes, white kidney beans, parsley

1 comment:

  1. Annniiieeee! Why are you so cool? I'm loving your blog. And not just because you give me lots of shout outs :) Andddd your food is looking really delicious!! (Count this as my comment on the last 3-4 posts that I missed because of my crazy-stressful week last week)

    ReplyDelete