Sunday, March 20, 2011

a GREAT weekend.

Funny Friendship Ecard: I'm concerned about how happy you've been lately.

What a great weekend!  The sun was out, the moon was big and close to the earth, and there were great friends abound!  I also made a lot of great purchases that I'm really excited about!  There was a water polo tournament and that was fun to be a spectator of.  The NCAA championships for women's swimming was going on and it was fun to keep up with the stats, AND the NCAA basketball tournament was going on and it was fun to see how HORRIBLE my bracket is-- what was I thinking?!

I binged A LOT on sweet frog! (sweet frog website) ish is good! I'm also going to a dance show with my roommate and that should be a lot of fun.  Then I'm going to try and cook with tempeh for the first time in my life, I'll let you know how it turns out tomorrow!

So now on to my purchases of the weekend.  I bought new running shoes!!!  I've needed them for some time but  buying a good pair of running shoes is expensive.  Particularly when you are prone to stress fractures like I am and need to really work to find the right shoe and support. I went with Asics:
I also bought a sweet new water bottle that filters water for you while you drink! and I bought a steamer so I can steam my vegetables-- something important for someone on the journey to nutrition.
And I tried that rice meal again-- only this time I went exactly by the recipe.  It was again, SO GOOD! Try something you love and might as well keep making it!

I may or may not be going to sweet frog again today, tee-hee and then off to the dance show.  Then I'm going to make my tempeh dinner which i hope will be delicious!  This was a good weekend and I think I'm ready to once again tackle the work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment